Join us as we discuss motherhood within the sports and events industry, and discuss how to navigate these dual roles. Guest speakers include: Kendyl Moss, Head of Development, Atlanta International School, Tamara Jacobs, Senior Vice President, Ketchum Sports & Entertainment, and Sharon Byers, Chief Development & Marketing Officer, American Cancer Society who will provide insights for women who are taking the steps or thinking about having families and working in sports.
Our discussion moderator is our very own Board Member and new mother, Jori Palmer – Marketing & Advertising Manager, Atlanta Braves
- Balance your career and home
- Family/Friend/Village Support
- Navigating the work space i.e. maternity leave, time off for kids’ activities, etc.
- Advice to younger generation seeking a family in the future
- Lessons Learned As Your Own Your Career and Your Home