Are you passionate about developing female professionals in sports and events? Are you interested in contributing to the success of one of WISE's oldest chapters? Applications are open for the Technology Chair role on the WISE Atlanta Board of Directors. The Technology Chair is an integral role on the chapter leadership team. The Technology Chair manages the chapter website, event registration, and serves as the liaison with WISE National on all technology platforms.
About WISE Atlanta:
The Atlanta Chapter offers regular networking and event opportunities covering industry topics, challenges and trends in order to better prepare and arm our women with the tools to be successful in their professional and personal lives. We also offer exclusive member-only professional programs that take a deeper dive in the areas of career development, transitions, financial management and health and wellness.
As a Board Member, it is our responsibility to continue to grow our membership base, bring new member benefit ideas to the table, and attend the majority of events and social gatherings, so that we can build strong relationships with our members.
The Chair, Technology is responsible for overseeing and updating the chapter website, managing the back-end platforms, and providing technical support to board members and website users. They will serve as site admin to the platforms assigned by WISE National and be responsible for managing user permissions across the Board. They will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy to increase engagement and improve user experience. They will work closely with the Marketing Chair, Membership Chair, Events Chair(s), Secretary, and Treasurer.
The following are examples of the various responsibilities. The job responsibilities are not limited to the items on this list.
- Maintain chapter website, updating information as necessary
- Work within HigherLogic platform to keep website relevant and fresh
- Serve as primary admin for posting chapter event details, setting up registration page(s), and deploying event-specific reminder communications
- Serve as secondary admin for email communication, membership database management, and event registration
- Collaborate with Membership and Event chairs to develop and deploy surveys as appropriate
- Collaborate with Secretary to organize and archive organization’s documents
- Collaborate with Treasurer to reconcile event registration payments as necessary
- Manage third-party technology accounts including domain, hosting, payment processing, and others as necessary
- Manage assigned email in-boxes and respond accordingly
- Setting up and managing passwords for website
- Serve as technology liaison to WISE National
Experience and Skills:
To apply, please submit an application.
- Previous experience in website, technology and email
- Familiarity with Google Drive
- Ability to work with WISE National’s platform